Monday 24 August 2009

Cricut Expression machine going cheap


It's a very long story, but I have two cricut expression machines and it seems silly keeping one in my craft room and the other in the shed doing nothing when it's almost new and still boxed. So if anyone (UK mainland only please) is interested in one for £160 inc next day delivery please e.mail me from my profile. I can do a debit/card payment if that helps.
There are no cartridges to go with the one I am selling and obviously I cannot offer any manufacturer guarantee, but I can confirm I ran it this afternoon and it works fine, is still boxed and has the instruction manual and disk.

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Brenda, Im in the same position, I might also sell one of mine in the future. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

cher's cards said...

im interested in the expressions please email me on cherblundell@googlemail.co.uk


thank you

cher

cher's cards said...

sorry try vher-blundell@hotmail.co.uk thank you cher

Anonymous said...

have you still got the cricut expression please email me on princessemma92@hotmail.co.uk